Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Module 6

I really enjoy taking online classes due to the flexibility and self-pacing they provide.  It saves me 2 hours in commuting time up to the University for a single class.  I also like being able to do my classwork in my PJ's on the couch with my daughter snuggling me.  The only downfall is that I tend to do all my other homework before the online homework because for some reason I feel like I have more time or have more pressing items to accomplish.  But, in the end it all works out. 

I learned a lot in this class, but the funnest thing to learn about was blogging.  I had always put off making one because I thought it required a lot more time.  Now, I'll just have to keep up on it!  I also learned a lot in Module 3, Teaching with Technology.  I enjoyed the multiple intelligence test and liked learning where the future of teaching is headed.  It was enlightening.  
Overall, the class was well-organized and self-explanatory, but it was difficult to get a timely response from instructors.  My schedule only allows a certain amount of time to get things done and my schedule gets thrown way off when I can't get a simple question answered prior to starting the homework.  Perhaps the instructors should check email at least twice per week to keep in close contact with students.  This was the most frustrating thing to me.     

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments and feedback. We greatly appreciate them, and value your input. I'm glad you enjoyed the blogging and the technology and education module, we always enjoy hearing those things.

    ReplyDelete